Happily Married Ch. 02

Our family life moving on... getting better.

A few months ago I was at work assisting Sally who was spaying a young female dog. She is a highly accomplished veterinary Surgeon: small & petite, curling blonde hair, with a gorgeous face and smile to die for! She is a pretty little powerhouse loved and adored around the entire district, and I reckon a lot of blokes bring their pets into the clinic just to see and flirt with her. I'm in charge of billing and make them pay. She's a couple of years younger than me, but Sally & I gradually became close friends since I started working for her almost ten years earlier. Today she seemed a bit distant... swabbing the open dog having its uterus removed, I asked her what was wrong?

"I'm fairly sure Scott's cheating on me with one of his old girlfriends."

Scott had been her de-facto boyfriend for about 3 years. She told me about the messages on his phone they'd been cutely sending each other, suturing up the dog, and asked what I would do if I found out Rob was cheating on me?

"He wouldn't dare." I told her.

She stopped suturing "Why, what would you do - take the kids?"

"No, I'd neuter him." I told her matter-of-factly. We usually did several dogs & cats each week, and regularly went out to farms to do other male animals mainly pet horses & goats. Sally looked across the table at me and I couldn't help letting out a little giggle. She finished suturing the dog and placed the cone on her head, while I cleaned and covered the wound.

Scrubbing her hands at the sink, she looked over her shoulder at me: "You fucking already did it didn't you..??"

I went into a panic. Sally came over to me and stopped me cleaning up - "I knew he was different!"

"Last year you were here in tears telling me what an arsehole he was, asking to take time off work? Blah blah blah... but when you came back it was almost like you'd been away on a second honeymoon and Rob came back an entirely different man? Even Scott noticed he'd changed."

I was frozen with anxiety: if anyone ever found out I castrated him it could destroy my family. Sally wouldn't let up grinning at me "How did you do it, surely he didn't let you??"

I was in shock, I reached out and took her gently by the hand... and asked her to please never tell anyone - I had tears in my eyes feeling what could happen??

Hugging me close Sally reassured me she'd never tell a soul. She arched up on her toes, still hugging me and whispered into my ear "But I really want to know how you did it?" I shook my head.

That weekend she invited us over for dinner, and I could see her discretely studying Rob very closely - toying with him. Scott was gone, and Sally seemed in surprisingly good spirits. After dinner she put the tv on for Rob in the loungeroom, and we began washing the dishes together in her kitchen. She suddenly grabbed me around the waist, turning me around and kissed me very nicely on the lips. It felt wonderfully soft & warm, her tongue deep inside my mouth...

I kissed her back, beginning to feel smooshy inside? I was in a daze, I got Rob and we left. Back home I paid the babysitter sending her home and put the kids to bed. In the shower I got Rob to kneel down and lick my clit. Moving into our bedroom I got my vibrator out, kneeling on our bed doggy style, and asked him to lick me... thinking about 'the kiss?' I felt warm & fuzzy and came shuddering powerfully with Rob licking my ass obediently from behind.

Sally & I sent messages back & forth, and on Monday I went to work early. She was there and we kissed again. I don't think either of us functioned very well, and we knocked off early. I followed her home in my car. We showered and I had my first lesbian sex... and an amazing gentle prolonged orgasm with her!

Afterwards over a glass of wine, laying on her bed Sally demanded me to tell all.

I opened up, gradually telling her everything, including confessing borrowing her elastrator that first night...

"Really, you used my elastrator & rings to castrate your husband??" She looked shocked.

I giggled "No I took it back the next day and bought my own." I told her how I carefully planned it all out, conditioning him, sexually rewarding him with my vagina for several weeks until he eventually relinquished his consent, and testes.

Sally looked amazed "Good work... but I think it's against the law?"

"Not if he's consenting." I said smiling "I got him to sign a waiver giving me permission to castrate him."

"Are you serious. Didn't he realize he'd never have sex again?"

"No - he was just horny as hell and wanted my pussy! He couldn't think about anything else past that." I giggled. I leaned over sucking her delightful perky nipple into my mouth. She smelled nice. I could smell our sex all over each other.

"But what if he denies signing it." Sally asked, looking into my eyes stroking her fingers through my hair, worried for me. I felt more loved than ever before in my life?

"It's okay I've got a video." I got my phone from the kitchen and showed her...

Sally was enthralled, and started playing with herself while I went back to licking her delightful nipples. "He's got a nice cock..." she said, "I can't believe he's so horny after being elastrated..?"

Then, at the end of the video... "Really - you made him watch football while his testicles were dying? Are you serious???"

"There's more..." I giggled, opening the next video of me flirting & fooling around with him - rubbing my pussy into his face, getting him drinks and playing with his banded grey balls. Sally started openly masturbating watching the video... her breast began quivering in my mouth - when Rob craned his head forward and began submissively licking my asshole while I came loudly moaning holding his sad dead balls, presenting them like a trophy to the camera.

She put my phone down on the bed. "Fuck that's the horniest thing I've ever seen in my life! I wish we could do that to Scott... I might give him a call tomorrow?"

I laughed! "What about your brother, he's inflicted endless pain on you ever since I've worked for you - and stolen your family farm."

Sally grinned "I could never do that to my little brother. It's a nice thought though."

I asserted "He's not your little brother - he's twice your size. You told me how he used to perve on you in your bedroom, then started sexually molesting you before you left home. I think he's got a lot to answer for." Sally kissed me.

...............................................

Next weekend it was my turn to invite my boss over for dinner on Saturday night. Our two oldest kids were out on sleepovers and Rob was looking after our littlest. I'd explained to him how Sally was heartbroken after Scott left; and that we needed to pamper & dote over her. All night she kept trying to slip her hand up underneath my skirt, sneaking kisses in the kitchen, and during dinner I eventually had to go to the bathroom to remove my uncomfortable knickers.

After dinner, while Rob was in the bedroom she confessed she had been very impressed by my big clit and had begun self-medicating, injecting Testosterone.

She was horny and impossible... I was trying desperately to keep her quiet, sitting beside her on the lounge I started touching her intimately to quieten her down: I could feel her engorged clitoris beneath her panties...

Rob came out quietly and I think he caught us. He offered to get us another glass of wine. I went to him in the kitchen whispering "Sally's feeling very lonely tonight, do you think we could help her out?"

Rob looked at me confused. "Do you want me to lick her." I nodded.

"Okay, but we can't tell her?" I looked up at him... and confessed "I already did."

Rob closed his eyes. I hugged him telling him "She's the only one I promise, I need her and she's feeling very lonely tonight?"

He seemed even more pathetic than usual. We were all a bit drunk, I slipped my hand inside his pants and played with his flaccid little dicklet. "She really wants to see?" I asked smiling up at him.

He gradually consented... nodding with his eyes closed. I took him by the hand and led him back to the loungeroom. I removed his trousers and boxer shorts, exposing my husband's tiny shrunken penis without any balls. Sally giggled - and asked me excitedly "Can I touch it?" I looked up at Rob and he seemed okay.

She examined him almost scientifically, lifting his flaccid shrunken dicklet looking and touching the scar were his testicles used to hang "It's actually good for your health," she told him reassuringly, as if he was her patient. "But I can't believe you let her actually castrate you? Good on you mate."

I gave Rob a big hug and kissed him. Sally stood up hugging us both and kissed me... very passionately, her hand went down between my legs. It was nice having someone actively playing with my pussy without my asking. I knelt down between her legs, pulling down her panties, and began licking her...

Sally & Rob were hugging and I think she was kissing him, I could see her groping him roughly between his legs where his balls should have been: Her clit seemed bigger than before and I felt her shuddering... flooding wetly into my mouth.

We moved into our bedroom and Sally removed all my clothes: top & bra kissing my breasts, unzipping my skirt laying me down softly with my head on the pillows. She went down between my legs and began licking my engorged clit & pussy to an amazing orgasm... I heard her telling Rob he could lick her arse if he wanted to? I think he did - I could feel her quivering uncontrollably as she slowly licked and fingered me to orgasm.

..............................................

We've moved into her house now, which is bigger with lovely gardens. Sally and I sleep together and Rob sleeps in a bed out on the porch. He loves gardening and has become a dedicated stay at home dad. He keeps everything clean & tidy around the house, bathes and massages us at night, and has become a good male role model for the kids.

Sally bosses him around totally dominating him. It turns me on watching her pull her pants down making him lick her asshole... but when he kneels behind her and starts licking: I feel sad for him: My husband defeated & castrated now reduced to being my sexy girlfriend's ass slave?

She has a delightful cruel streak of nature inside her, and I've totally fallen head over heels in love with her! Sometimes at night we invite Rob into our bedroom and allow him to submissively lick & worship both our bums, while we cuddle together giggling kissing & making love...

It feels nice having a house eunuch looking after our personal needs."

http://tmit.caritas.org.hk/tmit/FORUM/home.php?mod=space&uid=26483

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/2475401-doyesopo.html

https://www.ehandel.se/forum/members/60932.html

https://pravatami.bg/profile/pucuyivu/

https://www.therookies.co/coritutu

https://forum.sfgame.fr/member.php?u=25606

https://juegos.elcomercio.es/profile/51370/lohuvoqi.html

https://community.victronenergy.com/users/10802/lokuvira.html

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/pifuliso/

https://decidim.santcugat.cat/profiles/qakomezo/followers

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Heather, Rob and Cheri

Just Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 02

The Reunion Trap Ch. 05